For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
Fulfilment Time vs. Shipping Time
We do not have a warehouse full of printed products waiting for orders, so please don’t expect delivery within two days. In fact, we print items after they are ordered. Therefore, there is a Fulfillment Time (which is the time necessary to produce the ordered item) and the shipping time (which is the time it takes to package and send the item).
As mentioned, fulfillment time is the time it takes to make your product. Our fulfillment time is calculated in business days. Currently, it takes 2-7 business days for apparel products. 97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than 50% of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or fewer.
Fulfillment time does not include the Shipping Time. After fulfillment, the order usually takes another 3-5 days to finally reach the customer’s home. Please Note:
- To get an idea of how long an order will take to reach its destination, combine the estimated fulfillment time with the estimated shipping time.
- Our fulfillment averages don’t account for the time an order might be put on hold.
- We decided not to offer Express Shipping, because we would hate for customers to pay an extremely high shipping rate, but still have to wait about a week to receive their order.
- The fulfillment averages we provide above are only estimates and not applicable to periods of heavy volume sales.
- Fulfillment for large orders may take longer than the 3-5 day average, but will usually be fulfilled within 7 days.
- During the Holidays and just before the start of the school season, the shipping and fulfillment times increase considerably. Please contact us first to make certain we can deliver before any crucial dates, such as birthdays and holidays. We will not refund your purchase because an item was not delivered on time.
Wrong Address – If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment.
If you haven’t registered an account on BaronAir.com and added a billing method, you hereby agree that any returned orders due to the wrong shipping address or a failure to claim the shipment won’t be available for reshipping and will be donated to charity at your cost (without us issuing a refund).
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
therefore BaronAir reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.